This Friday Night

T.G.I.F., wouldn't you guys agree? I've decided to stay in tonight and rest because I've got a debut to attend tomorrow. So when...

T.G.I.F., wouldn't you guys agree? I've decided to stay in tonight and rest because I've got a debut to attend tomorrow. So when I got to my room this evening, this little fella greeted me! Can you say, "You've got mail"?


I haven't received anything via mail in so long that the sight of a package on my bed is actually unusual to me. When my mom told me there was a notice for me that came from the post office, I was hoping it was already the prize I had won from the A Krissyfied Giveaway c/o Krissy. And to my treat, it is!

Take a look at the goods that made me go, Herro? all the way to Canada!


Ain't it just the bomb? I really had a hard time picking out which item I wanted to receive. I know I originally said that I wanted the loose tank top, but they already ran out of sizes. Still, this Cereal Killer shirt is also too cute (and funny) to pass up! I'm also really touched that there was even a note attached to my package from the owner of the store.

Thank you so much to Krissy for holding the giveaway! Don't forget to check out her very cute blog, Krissyfied!

And I would also like to thank Kym of Herro Hachi for this really awesome piece. They do make funny, fashionable.

Do check out Herro Hachi on the web.
Add them on Facebook, Twitter or contact them at info@herrohachi.com. 
Go on and make funny, fashionable, too!

On to other news (that also involve fashion),  this week I went around looking for accessories for my friend's 1920s themed debut. Along the way, I stumbled upon some really amazing buys from SM Makati and Alabang Town Center. Check out these babies!

Assorted bangles from Bling Bling Accessories, SM Department Store. PhP299.75

Cheetah head ring from M.I.C. (Makes It Complete), Exclusively SM Department Store. PhP99.75
Leopard print ring from Girlshoppe, Alabang Town Center. PhP60.00

Look at those prizes! Amazing, right? Especially now that I am cutting down on my expenses while still needing a dose of retail therapy to calm my nerves amidst chaos with schoolwork and graduation requirements, getting something that's actually worth its price makes me a happy girl! Don't you just love affordable fashion? It makes shopping even better!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.