Lighter Colors for Darker Days

Still felt like one of the warmest Sundays even if the rain was on-and-off. Nothing beats family bonding, definitely. Got together with my r...

Still felt like one of the warmest Sundays even if the rain was on-and-off. Nothing beats family bonding, definitely. Got together with my relatives from my mom's side for a Sunday lunch to honor my late grandmother's birthday. She passed away more than a year ago and we miss her so much! I'm sure she's smiling down from heaven right now. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


It was raining last night and the cool breeze from last night continued until today, so I knew some more coverage was in order. I turned my yellow maxi dress into a skirt (thought it looked familiar huh?) and then kicked it with one of the comfiest pair of shoes I have. I know you just saw these in my last post, but I promise you, you will die of comfort in these babies! So it's kind of boho-cowboy, I really don't know how to describe it.

Photobucket


Thank you to R for always being so patient with taking my pictures hihi. :D

Also, here's a closer look at the bag and accessories I used. I got the bag for only PhP 180 at this random stall in Alabang Town Center. Such a steal! I love how it adds character to my outfits because of the snakeskin print on it. They've got other prints/designs too. I'll probably go back there to get just one more that's in a lighter color just so I have options. This is actually my school bag because it's big enough to fit everything I need for school.

Photobucket
MAXI DRESS (USED AS SKIRT) SEVENTEEN | TOP SHAPES | ANKLE BOOTIES MI LUJURIA | BAG & ACCESSORIES RANDOM


And speaking of school, it's almost Monday. Don't you just hate how Sunday is so close to Monday but Monday is so far from the weekend? Ha ha, get it? Yeah. But I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.