Buy movie tickets with Globe Rewards

If I’m not at home resting on weekends, I’m probably out running blog-related errands or simply maxing out my time with family and friend...


If I’m not at home resting on weekends, I’m probably out running blog-related errands or simply maxing out my time with family and friends. Last weekend, particularly, I got to spend with my bestfriend.


The plan was to get my Kiera Cass books signed and to (maybe) watch a movie. Due to the insane number of people that flocked National Bookstore that day, only one of the two things on our to-do list was actually checked off.


Fortunately, our luck changed when I found out that we wouldn’t even have to spend a single Peso for our movie tickets! I received a text a few days back that I’ve accumulated a certain amount of Globe Rewards points that was more than enough to buy us two movie tickets to see Wolverine. How perfect!


When I was still a prepaid subscriber, I always used my points to register to call/text promos. Now, Globe made earning points even more exciting because there are more partner establishments for you to use your points at. The best part is that you can use your Globe Rewards points like real money. Gas up at Petron, grab a snack and coffee at Figaro, shop at Bench, and like what I did, buy movie tickets at Ayala Cinemas. Insane, right?


I learned how to use my Globe Rewards points by walking up to the cashier and simply asking how I could use my Globe Rewards points to pay for our movie tickets. I was asked to text BUY(space)10-digit # of cashier(space)# of points needed to 4438 and a text confirmation arrived that I was able to pay P400 for our movie tickets using my points. This definitely makes me #GladtobeGlobe!



Prepaid subscribers can earn points for every reload, while postpaid subscribers can earn points based on the billed amount. You can just text BAL to 4438 to check your available points.

Now, I’m thinking what movie to watch next? My parents said Red 2 was pretty good. I’m also curious about Grown Ups. Hmm, better yet, anyone up for a coffee date at Figaro? ;)


xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.