Two counts of tongue-burning

I usually spend my Mondays at home or running errands. But since I already finished my errands on Sunday with my mom, I decided to meet up w...

I usually spend my Mondays at home or running errands. But since I already finished my errands on Sunday with my mom, I decided to meet up with fellow blogger Angel (whom you've just seen in a recent post too).

It was a really cold day as the rain poured, so this was perfect -- only right before I burned my tongue... count 1 for that day.
People watching in the early morning. It's so much different than the afternoon.
Dine to Donate at Wee Nam Kee in Alabang Town Center
And every time we go to ATC, we somehow always make it a point to stop by (or spend the rest of the day) at Jamba Juice
Trying to eat the donut in a sexy manner, but failed on so many levels. Haha!
While at Jamba Juice, we also enjoyed some donuts from Krispy Kreme (I had two. Just sayin'), because we didn't feel we were into the snacks at Jamba Juice... until this:
We were freezing by night time, so I decided to get this oatmeal with banana and sugar (I forgot what it's called). Kind guy from Jamba Juice offered extra sugar, which definitely made me and Angel hyper! Oh, and make this my count 2 for the tongue-burning incident that day. I will never learn, haha.


So, in summary...
It was the perfect Monday to have a lunch date because Wee Nam Kee was actually having this "Dine to Donate" thing where a portion of their sales will go into relief operations. Good food, good cause--it's a total win! The rest of the day, we somehow ended up spending in Jamba Juice ATC. I'm not so sure how people could last that long in one place, but the influx of celebrity crushes (and other random people, haha) probably had something to do with our butts being glued to our seats. It was fun! I always love chilling with Angel because we never seem to run out of things to talk and laugh about.

Hope you all had a good start to your week! I'm hoping what I just shared above is actually a sign that I'm on for a good week :)

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha Kaye! I didn't realize we ate that much 'til I wrote this post :p

      Delete
  2. Haha! I like the part where you tried to be sexy while eating a donut. Tried that with a burger and I was on a date. EPIC FAIL! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lesson learned: Never try to do anything sexy. Haha! I will never be!

      Delete
  3. Loving that yellow nail polish :)

    xx
    sophie

    http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That donut looks absolutely delicious! Yum yum yum!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.