Sunny Saturday

The sun finally made it through the whole day without being shun by rain clouds! I love bright Saturdays. Although I'm not really a morn...

The sun finally made it through the whole day without being shun by rain clouds! I love bright Saturdays. Although I'm not really a morning person, the sun is really a delight to see. And as such, it was only perfect to spend this day catching up with fellow blogger friends. We met up at Alabang Town Center (ATC), where I had dessert-before-lunch with Verge and Angel at Mochiko.


I've only had mochi ice cream in Mercato, so this is my first time to visit an actual branch. It was pink everywhere! And check out those funky "hello" kitties. LOL.

We also had lunch at Stackers, where Hezron and Gerd (hi, great to finally meet you!) followed. We also endured the long line for The Bourne Legacy. Now here are just some photos from our in-betweens and afters, when we took outfit photos and killed time.

Meet Verge (in plaid) and Gerd (in green). Welcome to our high socks club! Hahaha. Not planned.
He's got attachment issues with that lollipop stick. LOL
Dump your things here while you take outfit photos. 
The steps.
No, really. I caught them like this! Such natural models, yes?
Today's Saturday crew: Megann, Angel, Verge, Gerd and Hezron! Heeeey!

How was your Saturday?
I'll talk more about my outfit in a separate post :)
For more photos, check out my Facebook. I'll upload them there for fun!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the outfit and nice photos. Happy Sunday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D :D :D :D

    That is all I have to say.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kayo na tiga south :( i miss seeing your faces!!! hope to see you megann im so inggit!

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.