Candy Colored

One morning my mom caught me sighing, "I don't have anything to wear..." And the thing is, we say this a lot even though we kn...

One morning my mom caught me sighing, "I don't have anything to wear..." And the thing is, we say this a lot even though we know we've got a closet full of clothes. I guess having worn practically everything in my closet (and I do use pieces more than once--BECAUSE THAT'S TOTALLY OKAY) makes it feel like there's nothing else I can wear. :p Then, being the wonderwoman that my mom is, she pulls out this attention-grabbing bright pink top and lends it to me! :) Problem solved!!


To make the look more interesting, I pulled out my dark turquoise bag I received as a graduation gift from my relatives last year. It's one of my favorite bags, actually, since it can fit practically everything I need to bring!


And with that, I was work-ready! :) I believe work clothes don't always need to be so stiff. Play up with colors and/or structures.

Muffin Clothing sheer top; vintage high waist trousers; Michaela bag; Loalde belt; Charles & Keith heels
random mall stall peacock ring; Anagon Collection black ring
 
Tomato bangles; BCBGMAXAZRIA zodiac sign bracelet
Freeway necklace 

When was the last time you said, I don't have anything to wear?

I'll be in Cebu this weekend up until Monday for Sinulog! Who's going??? I'm so excited since this is my first time to experience Sinulog (but my second time to go to Cebu) :)

Megann ♥
- - - - - - - - - -

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hello, Megann! I know that feeling!! Hahahaha!

    Gem
    Join my first ever giveaway!
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-ever-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diba! It's always so hard to think of what to wear :( But it's also fun naman to come up with diff outfits with the same pieces. Congrats with the blog giveaway! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Your mom really has some great pieces.. :D If only my mom has smaller clothes, I would've raided her closet already.. XD Anyway, I also get that a lot. Just the other day, I was taking a lot of time figuring out what to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does! :) She was able to save a lot of her clothes from her "teenage years" and I guess I'm just lucky to be the same size she was :) Haha good luck with figuring out what to wear! :p

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.