Sweet and Subtle

Having no particular style gives so much freedom to the fashion aficionado to dress up in ways not expected of him/her. It challenges the fa...

Having no particular style gives so much freedom to the fashion aficionado to dress up in ways not expected of him/her. It challenges the fashionista to go through the same wardrobe selections and translate the same pieces into different styles, depending on the mix-and-match.


Today, I decided to go extra feminine and subtle on the look by using pastel colors (which I don't often do, if you've noticed). I believe I have never gone this "pale" on color selection, but it's good to know the outfit I had only imagined right before leaving for work turned out to be a pretty good ensemble.


This was also the day R celebrated his birthday, so I was glad I wore something chic and girly. And, well, considering my skirt's length, fabric, and pleated detail, it was just too hard to resist twirling and playing around with it! :)

Mango bag
Shapes top; vintage skirt; mom's shoes
gift necklace
Une Belle octopus ring

Enjoy dressing up! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Megann ♥
- - - - - - - - - -
DID YOU KNOW: THE BLOG IS CELEBRATING IT'S 2ND ANNIVERSARY THIS MONTH!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. OMG. favorite outfit ko ulit to. I am super in love with your skirt. girl na girl lang. I want your skirt. pahiram chos. haha :D

    ♥ Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! mala gypsy/boho!:) and love your mom's shoes ha:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pax! Grabe, kilig lang coming from you. Hehe ;))

      Delete
  3. Oh-Ehm-Gee where did you get your ring? It's so pretty!!!

    Nix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nix! I got it online from Une Belle Accessories :) Check mo. They have cute stuff!

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.