How to Rock An All-White Outfit

Do people still talk about their OOTDs?  I will. In today's blog post. LOL. And as you can see, I haven't stopped loving my all-w...


Do people still talk about their OOTDs? I will. In today's blog post. LOL. And as you can see, I haven't stopped loving my all-white looks. I've donned an all-white ensemble on several occasions and have not gotten tired of it at all. One of the reasons why I do enjoy the all-white outfit is because it looks and feels very fresh.


It may not be the easiest outfit to put together as it could look very flat, but once you learn the tricks on how to add depth and dimension to it, you'll be able to sweep all those chic points. You can do so by layering (literally adding dimensions to it), playing with the different variations of off-white, cream, and similar shades, adding a pop of color through accessories, or carefully choosing the clothing articles you're putting together. It's all about balance and making sure you don't get too drowned in it.


Shirt & Jeans: Cotton On | Eyewear: Sunnies Studios | Shoes: Flossy

And that's a quick blog post for you. I figured I'd put something together so I'd have an excuse to share these wonderful photos my bestfriend Maita took. ;)


What do you think?

xx,
Megann


P.S. In case you missed it, I've uploaded my Indonesia Vlog Pt. 1 on my YouTube channel. If you want to see how traveling with my parents was, then go and watch it. Fair warning, my mom stole the show!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.