Taking A Break

I think it was one random Friday when I asked Grant if he wanted to hang out and take some photos the next day, as I haven't been tak...


I think it was one random Friday when I asked Grant if he wanted to hang out and take some photos the next day, as I haven't been taking proper outfit photos and writing about them recently. In fact, I haven't been blogging consistently at all. I've just found that with my schedule, Instagram is the quickest way for me to update you guys about what's been going on. But, of course, there's always still going to be that blogging itch that I need to scratch. And so, here I am!


As soon as he said he was down, we suddenly found ourselves casually chatting about what we were going to wear. For some reason though, we rocked up in outfits that ended up matching without us even trying. And thanks to my friend, Kit, who followed us after her class, we ended up with even cooler photos.


See, this is what I miss about having free time--getting to do things outside of work. Whether it's hanging out with friends and family, doing something I enjoy, or simply relaxing. Every now and then, we really need to take the time to break the routine and have a bit of fun.


And tonight, it's going to be even more fun because it's going to be the first time Grant and I are attending an event together! Catch me on Instagram: @megannmonday for stories and updates.


Jacket: dailybasisph on Shopee | Top: thedollhouse on Shopee | Jeans: H&M | Shoes: Flossy

What do you usually do to break away from the routine and relax?

xx,
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I couldn't agree more! I love this post of yours! Gotta thank IG to update our followers once in a while :) been following your blog for years na! (which makes me a fan, hehe!) more power, Megann! :)

    Ysabel <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, really? That's so sweet! Hope we run into each other soon. :) Thank you for reading!! :)

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.