Red Carpet Experience at the E! Bloggers Ball

It's not everyday that I get the chance to dress up for a formal event. But in the last week, I attended TWO formal events - one was...


It's not everyday that I get the chance to dress up for a formal event. But in the last week, I attended TWO formal events - one was my friend's wedding, and the other was the E! Bloggers Ball held at City Of Dreams. The latter, you might have seen other bloggers posting about on social media as well.


While it takes a bit more effort to get ready for a formal event than my usual daily routine, I do enjoy the process. I love getting my hair and makeup done, and seeing the final completed look as soon as I put on that gown and heels.



For the E! Bloggers Ball, I have to be honest that it was pretty last minute when I started looking for a dress to wear. Nearly down to the last second, thankfully, I remembered this dress I owned from House Of Laurel--a velvety long gown with a high front slit and a low back. And, as everyone knows, one can never go wrong with black! Paired with a sequinned bag and a pair of glittery heels for that added pop, and I think it all came together quite nicely.


Dress: House of Laurel | Shoes: Syrup | Bag: BCBG Max Azria
Hair & Makeup: Blo Blow Dry Bar

The E! Bloggers Ball gathered a bunch of fashion/lifestyle bloggers and digital influencers, and also featured Metro Magazine's EIC and a familiar name in fashion, Sarah Meier. Awards were given out, good food was served, and great company was had.


Thank you to E! and Clozette for having me! I haven't seen a lot of blogger friends in a while, so it was great to have had that night with them. Special thanks to Charlene and Jeanne for my photos!

xx,
Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.