Paradise Pants

I haven’t been around because the auto-focus of my camera lens broke and I was having a bit of a difficulty teaching our helper how to ma...


I haven’t been around because the auto-focus of my camera lens broke and I was having a bit of a difficulty teaching our helper how to manually focus. It took a while. Also, I haven’t been around because as you might know from my previous post, it was my birthday and the celebrations didn’t seem to have an ending—but I’ll have a separate post on that.


Today, despite the rainy morning I woke up to, I decided to be all festive with florals and pulled out my new pants from SM Classics. Every time I go around the Ladies’ Section at SM Department Store, the little area for SM Classics always calls out to me because I’m always looking for something chic to wear to the office or to any casual business meeting.


As you can see, the label isn’t just about the boring old work wear you see where it’s all nudes and basics. They also have more fun, fresh apparel. The SM Classics area has a pretty good array of pieces that can dress all the classy working ladies, from their yuppie years and as they grow in their career.


Printed pants may not be for everyone’s workplace. However, for those who can get away with it, matching it with a plain button-down and a nice pair of heels is your ticket to making it office appropriate. Throw on a blazer for a more polished appeal. The great thing is that you can also wear the pants on a casual day out—say, summer? Yes, I’m already jumping the season.


But anyway, before I jump any further into 2014, anyone up for a giveaway? Say, the 2014 Starbucks Planner in yellow? Stay tuned this weekend!

Top - Style Hub | Pants - SM Classics, SM Department Store | Heels - Chick Flick | Watch - Tomato

Bet niyo ba yung taas-kamay pose? Kine-claim ko na yan na signature pose! Chos.

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. gorgeoussss!! I love the paaannttsss <3 <3 <3 love how you styled this outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.