Holiday Playlist: 5 Favorite Christmas Movies

December has to be my favorite month of the year not only because my birthday is coming up (next week!), but also because I get to indulg...


December has to be my favorite month of the year not only because my birthday is coming up (next week!), but also because I get to indulge in my favorite in-season movies. I know these movies have all passed and I can watch them whenever I please, but something about December makes watching these movies extra special and I always get that fuzzy feeling about this month. What can I say, ‘tis the season!


As you can see, I’ve been bitten by the holiday bug. I was close to adding something green to this outfit but decided against it. Maybe I should save that from when the Christmas parties start rolling in – which, for me, will begin this weekend ;) I think the trees are enough green for now.

Top - Posh Wardrobe | Pants - Bread & Butter | Heels - Ezra, Zalora Philippines (10% OFF voucher: ZBAP0fg)

With that, here are only a few of my favorite holiday films (in no particular order):
1. Home Alone
2. Love Actually
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
4. Elf
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas


Watching these movies at this time of the year simply makes me feel giddier about the holidays. As I would love to grow my list of Christmas films to watch, do share with me what your must-see Christmas films are!


Speaking of films, Tattoo is also collecting videos for the children who were affected by the recent typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan), wherein they will match every video submitted with a toy donation. It’s really simple! All you have to do is record an InstaVid of your message for the kids (you can also sing your favorite Christmas song) and post it on Instagram with the hashtag #UnwrapHope and tag @ChooseTattoo account. Make sure your accounts are set to public so the tags will be visible on search. There are always many ways to help! Let’s make Christmas really special for these child survivors. They need our words of encouragement and hope now more than ever :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving your outfit! Seems like Christmas to me!!:) I can't wait to start watching Christmas films again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! and the nightmare before christmas! i totally forgot about that, i have to rewatch it this year :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.