Flow

It’s been two years since I graduated and started working yet I still have the hardest time dressing up for a corporate setup. I suppose ...


It’s been two years since I graduated and started working yet I still have the hardest time dressing up for a corporate setup. I suppose transitioning from being an Art student to working in the corporate world can be a little bit of a culture shock. I am actually already lucky that I’ve worked in companies that only require smart casual attires, which I don’t find restricting. But I have to be honest that it still is a challenge for me to get the student style out of my system. I mean, who can resist some slouchy clothes, really?


While the oversized shirts and shorts can no longer be worn to the workroom, I reserve those for my weekends off. On weekdays, I try to turn to proper looking outfits that pull me together nicely yet still exude a certain youthfulness (because I still act like a kid a lot of the times :P).


You already know about my obsession with white outfits. Nothing speaks sophisticated like a white ensemble, really. And just last weekend, I was looking to add more office-appropriate dresses into my closet. But since I couldn’t go out because of the weather, I looked through Zalora and found this dress. I knew I had to get it right away! Not to mention, I ended up putting a ton of other office-appropriate dresses on my wishlist, which I’m hoping will still be available when payday comes. Haha!



How divine is the dress? A shift dress with sleeves is perfect and safe for the workplace. Not only is it chic but it also passes most office dress code policies. I believe it’s one of the fashion must-haves for any chic working girl. A good shift dress can take you smoothly from a day at work to a wine night with your girl friends or to a date night with your man. Who doesn’t love day-tonight outfits, right?


Hope this little tip helps all of you fab working ladies! Share with me your go-to outfits for work, too ;)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This outfit is so chic! Ang weird noh, sometimes the most simple outfit is actually the one that gets noticed. :) Zalora has super nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.