Harrods Wishlist for Daytime, Nighttime, and Everyday

A girl can dream, right? Especially when it comes to fashion. I know a lot of the things I talk about here incorporate affordable fashion, b...

A girl can dream, right? Especially when it comes to fashion. I know a lot of the things I talk about here incorporate affordable fashion, but I myself am guilty of looking through international glossies and even online just to ogle at luxury items every now and then. I can't help but squeal a little on the inside every time, too!

Recently, I found out about Harrods, which is a popular luxury department store that carries a lot of designer labels. So, I decided to put together a wish list that includes some of my top brands like Victoria Beckham, Roberto Cavalli, Helmut Lang, and Bryan Atwood, to name a few. I also put them together as how I would style them if I get the chance to, which ended up only making me want them more really.


DAYTIME
Ombre Jewel Shift Dress, Matthew Williamson
Ladder Chain and Crystal Necklace, Mawi
Bethany Leather Court, Giuseppe Zanotti

I think that out of all the three looks I styled using the pieces from Harrods, this daytime look has to be the one that describes my style best. Easy-going and light, with a hint of playfulness. I can honestly see myself wearing something like this to work or even to a breakfast out with some girl friends. The shift dress from Matthew Williamson stole my heart instantly.

CASUAL/EVERYDAY
Angora Contrast Panel Jumper, Helmut Lang
Stretch Leather Trousers, Helmut Lang
Formula 1Diamond Chronograph Watch, Tag Heuer
Victoria Tote In Grey and Black, Victoria Beckham
Tri Beam Ankle Boot, Camilla Skovgaard

Since I got myself a pair of black boots, I have been creating my casual looks around it. They are versatile, which makes thinking of outfits a no-brainer. I think this is why I also managed to pull this casual/everyday look so easily together. Aside from the beautiful Tri Beam Ankle Boot from Camilla Skovgaard, I am also in love with the Victoria Tote In Grey and Black from Victoria Beckham. Which one is your favorite piece from this set?

NIGHTTIME
Snakeskin Print Knitted Dress, Roberto Cavalli
Skull Continental Wallet, Alexander McQueen
Chain Link Belt, Saint Laurent
Janas Ankle Strap Court, Bryan Atwood

Of course, it can't be a nighttime or night-out look without an eye-catching body-hugging dress... in my opinion, at least. The snakeskin Print Knitted Dress from Roberto Cavalli is so divine. While the daytime look is the style that closely resembles mine, this nighttime set still stands to be my favorite. I love everything about this look.

Now, don't be shy. Feel free to gaze or stare for as long as you like, or even check out the Harrods website and look for luxury pieces to add to your own wish list (and don't forget to show them to me, so we can gush together!).

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.