4 Reasons to Get Colored Pants

Heels from  Syrup (People Are People)  |  Watch from  Tomato Okay, so I wore these pants not too long ago and I didn't even think t...

Heels from Syrup (People Are People) | Watch from Tomato

Okay, so I wore these pants not too long ago and I didn't even think twice about using them again - not only because I'm all for practical fashion pieces (you know, reworking them), but also because I love the color and fit.

Belt from Keysas

For someone who's body proportion shows a bigger lower body, it can be difficult to wear bright colored bottoms or pants in general. My hip area is probably my most problematic, except when it comes to child bearing so I've been told. But that's not gonna happen for the next 5 or so years so for now, it is problematic. Nevertheless, I gave into buying a pair of colored pants for myself a few months ago.


If you're still on the fence about colored pants, here are some of what I think are good reasons why you should purchase a pair for yourself:

1. Range - You don't necessarily have to get a bright colored pair. You can start yourself off with darker shades like plum or maroon. Believe me, there are a ton of shades available. You just have to know where to look.

2. Versatility - They are perfect for work/school because they don't break any dress code (unless, of course, you're not allowed to wear any color - which would be a complete bust!) or wear them to a night out with friends. On that note, it also means that it's a great transitional piece for day-to-night dressing.

3. Styling - When you throw on a pair of solid colored trousers, it easily becomes the focal point of your outfit. As such, building your outfit around one solid color makes dressing up so much easier! Especially helpful for those who take F-O-R-E-V-E-R to get ready in the morning (AKA me).

4. Comfort - Okay, we can't talk about pants without talking about comfort. Really, though. Do cartwheels, crawl, twerk - whatever! Case closed.

Top from Levi's | Pants from Landmark 

So there's my list. What's on yours? :)
Hope you liked the look!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the pants dear! :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this outfit is great! ... I'm always using pants but never tried breaking the usual black, grey and cream for my office wear and jeans for the wash day...


    colored pants.... hhmmm........ why not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how classy it was pulled off! way to go girl! :) btw i love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.