Some days I'm younger

Didn't I just say I will be popping out less gloomy colors every now and then? Well, here you go! ;) In a day, the weather goe...

Didn't I just say I will be popping out less gloomy colors every now and then? Well, here you go! ;)


In a day, the weather goes from being sunny to being cloudy up until it reaches a point of downpour. The rain typically happens at night and lasts for the remainder of it. Then, you wake up and the skies turn bright again, as if rain had not come the night before. It's strange and quite difficult to keep up with especially if you're all for dressing up appropriately according to the weather.


Whenever I'm going out and I won't be long, I like to use some of my more summer appropriate clothes that I have not worn yet because I don't think I can wait until next summer to wear them again. During those quick runs to the mall, I don't really last up until night time so going out in a cropped top and shorts isn't so risky. Plus, covering up with a button-down answers the just-in-case situation.

This cropped top and bag from Pink Fashion came in perfect colors, too. Seeing bright colors can instantly perk you up, which is essentially what I need because I have been so impossibly drained the past week or two.


I enjoy dressing lazily during weekends. Loose and lightweight are my preferred clothing choices. This outfit fits the bill perfectly. I can easily walk around without worrying about how my outfit looks because I don't have a flowy skirt on or a blouse that could get untucked or messed up.


Pink Fashion top & bag | Tomato shorts | Advan sneakers | Button-down from Indonesia

Of course, one of the best pick-me-ups is seeing my friends. It was so nice to have some time to catch up with Angel, Verge, Anton, and of course, darling Baby S.

Share with me your weekend outfit formula? :)

xx,
Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I agree, Melai! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to feel young and especially look young every so often. :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.