Audition for MEGA Fashion Crew Reloaded

The most anticipated fashion reality show is back! MEGA FASHION CREW HOLDS AUDITIONS FOR SEASON 3  on June 29 and 30, 2013. If yo...



The most anticipated fashion reality show is back!

MEGA FASHION CREW HOLDS AUDITIONS FOR SEASON 3 on June 29 and 30, 2013. If you didn't know it yet, the Mega Fashion Crew is a reality show that gathers teams composed of a photographer, a model, a hair stylist, a make-up artist, and a fashion stylist, who battle it off to earn fashion crew supremacy. If you are any of those I just mentioned, then you should definitely get your fellow fashion-savvy friends together and give it a shot!

For season 3, Mega Fashion Crew is Reloaded as the show is revamped and taken to new heights. Are you ready?

for info on the mechanics and pre-registrations for auditions.


Let me know if you're joining! It would be so nice to know someone who is :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Marjorie Pria McmurchieJune 29, 2013 at 9:26 AM

    hi megann
    i love the blog keep me up dated i'm off to auditions today im a makeup artist
    Marjorie ill send you my web address if you want i'd like become friends
    thanks marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marjorie! Wow! Let me know how the auditions went :) Sure I'll give your website a look. Make-up isn't my forte so I'd definitely enjoy looking at sites that specialize in that.

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.