Experimenting with 4-strand braids

I've been spending quite a lot of time with my cousins since we've had relatives fly in from Canada. It's been really great catc...

I've been spending quite a lot of time with my cousins since we've had relatives fly in from Canada. It's been really great catching up and watching horror films, especially with the people I grew up with. Along with the movie marathons and food comas, I squeezed in playing around with my cousin Ysha's hair. 


I didn't know where I was going with the hair when I started braiding, but it turned out well! What do you think?


I'm not sure what to call this braid, but it's a braid within a braid - BRAID-CEPTION! Hahaha. Basically, it's three 4-strand braids + 1 non-braided section, joined together in a bigger 4-strand braid. Did you get that? If you're interested in learning, let me know and I'll whip up a tutorial for you.

Next up, I've got some tips and outfit post for you. Catch you then! :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha. I love it! Reminds me of friendship bracelets! OMG. I WANT YOU TO DO THIS TO MY HAIR AFTER I HAIR CHALK IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY! Haha maybe I can shoot the tutorial with you!!! :p

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.