VLOG: Barre3 - TOMS event - Bulgogi Brothers

Last week, I spent most of the day with my south loves, Angel and Verge . Check out this video of how our day went!  Barre3 - TOMS P...

Last week, I spent most of the day with my south loves, Angel and Verge.
Check out this video of how our day went!


 Barre3 - TOMS Philippines: One Day Without Shoes - Bulgogi Brothers
(all at Alabang Town Center)

Do you enjoy videos like this where we talked about what we were doing, mixed with some montages of our activities? :)

xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loved the video and the Lykke Li song. She's one of my favorite artists. Oh, and are you from the South? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Myka! Lykke Li is one of my favorite artists too. And yes, south blogger! :)

      Delete
  2. Super fun day! Shall see you real soon Megann!!! :)

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.