Broken Boot

Funny story: after this shoot, the heel of the right boot broke off and I was left with one heel-less boot! I guess I'm just th...


Funny story: after this shoot, the heel of the right boot broke off and I was left with one heel-less boot! I guess I'm just thankful that it happened after we've finished shooting this look. Otherwise, it would've been quite difficult to move around pretending I don't have one shoe without a heel. LOL. I'll have to take it to the shoe repair shop, though, because it's a bit difficult to do some DIY work on. No worries!


Jumping to a more positive mood: let's get to the look!

The dress had a nice contrast of a feminine cut and a rather grunge print, which led me to the decision to take inspiration from it when it came down to the accessories. I pulled out a white floppy hat and threw on a pair of suede boots. Yep, I'm good to go!

Dress (gift) | Accessorize hat | Chick Flick boots


Summer is a wonderful season for dresses and all things lightweight. For someone living in a country where it's practically summer for most of the year, I should probably have more summer appropriate clothing than I do. And yet, for some reason, I don't. However, I am particularly in love with pieces that can go well from season to season. Instead of opting for the predictable summer floral dresses, I've gone for a more interesting zebra stripe looking pattern. In a sea of brights and floral variations, this will definitely stand out! I also love the fact that it's black and white, so it can go well from day to night. This summer, try to veer away from the summer standard floral print for a change and see where your eyes will take you!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

7 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.