Style Surgery Closet Sale

With a new season coming up and with my tiny closet starting to get too full (okay, mostly the latter. I may have a problem ), I have put...


With a new season coming up and with my tiny closet starting to get too full (okay, mostly the latter. I may have a problem), I have put up a bunch of things on sale over at Style Surgery's Facebook page. I've made them very affordable, with most things not going beyond PhP 400. If you have the time, feel free to look through the things on there. I hope that some of them will find a new home in your closets.

I will be putting up more affordable clothes, shoes, etc in the coming days. If you are interested in buying something you've recently seen on the blog, just comment, tweet, or message me on Facebook.

Shipping fee is free within Metro Manila.
Flat rate of P80 for outside of Metro Manila (within Philippines).

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.