Totes Casual

If you were able to catch my previous post , you saw that I spent an afternoon with some blogger friends and I promised to publish a comple...

If you were able to catch my previous post, you saw that I spent an afternoon with some blogger friends and I promised to publish a complete look post the day after. So, ta-dah!

The Posh Wardrobe blazer | Space (Rustan's) shorts | Tomato watch

Been spewing out a lot of casual looks right now because when you live around this little area of the Metro, you definitely have to stock up on a lot of them. But who says casual dressing has to be boring? I chose to go for a white-on-white look with brown accents just to keep things interesting yet still close to home. You know me and my neutrals!

Meet my new friend, Syrena!

I went for sneakers with the knowledge that I may possibly be finally meeting Angel's darling baby S, who I believe is really a jar of sugar in a little girl costume. LOL, kidding! But she is, indeed, packed with so much energy and too adorable with her high-pitched voice!


So, it's Valentine's day tomorrow. Got any plans? :) I'm thinking of a pamper sesh for myself. You know us single ladies deserve some love too! Treat yourself to it! :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. love this simple but very chic casual outfit :)

    Join my giveaway. Click this link for more deets :)
    http://iammariabee.blogspot.com/2013/02/from-me-to-you-marias-b-day-giveaway.html

    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i miss syrena!!:) Love your outfit, babe! so chill! and love your new layout too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the first time I met her. She's so cuuute! :) Thanks twin!

      Delete
  3. Your outfit looks so fresh! Just stay at home tomorrow to avoid traffic left & right!

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. That's true though! I would assume an influx of people at the mall (especially after work hours) :/

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit! Simple and chic!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit :) so fresh!
    Following!
    http://thecaptainstales.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute look! seems perfect for a shopping day :)
    xo
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the look and the pics

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! Will do when I get some extra time off :)

      Delete
  8. You are so pretty!

    I love this outfit, the blazer completes it perfectly

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can never go wrong with nudes. Love the outfit. <3

    <3 M
    myzrfever.co.nr

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.