Throwback Thursday: Work Wear In August

Old denim jacket | Levi's  button-down | Anti-Fashion Manila  skirt ( BUY IT HERE ) | Chick Flick  bag ( BUY IT HERE ) ...

Old denim jacket | Levi's button-down | Anti-Fashion Manila skirt (BUY IT HERE) | Chick Flick bag (BUY IT HERE)
Nothing says throwback more than a photo of you walking away from the camera. Another look from 2012 I had nearly forgotten is this casual-slash-almost-edgy outfit I had donned once to work. I suppose you can see a bit of ruggedness in there. Just a bit. Also, a note to add, my love for white blouses/button-downs/tops has never failed me. Nothing looks more crisp even as you are feeling worse than a wrinkled shirt than a white top.

Keep sending in your questions and/or requests :) I have been responding to those who have left their e-mails. As for those who didn't, I will compile all questions and answer them in a blog post.

As always, keep it friendly. Until my next post!
xx
Megann

----------
Button swaps for March are now open! Click here to find out more.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. This looks is so chic love the bag !

    xo Meg

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable, and the blue is so stunning! You asked me a while back about the "pin it" buttons on my blog. I think I just googled Pinterest buttons for blogger and a bunch of tutorials came up. I'm not exactly sure which one i used but I'll see if I can find it again for ya:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elsha! And I see. Thanks for the tip :) I'll check them out on Google.

      Delete
  3. Gonna carinissima (; Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo post con video outfit sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/02/galaxy-leggings.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit. The bag is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.