Play Up

Celine  pants | Style Scene  necklaces | Anagon Collection  cross ring | Tomato   watch How about a contrast between ...

Celine pants | Style Scene necklaces | Anagon Collection cross ring | Tomato watch

How about a contrast between dainty ribbons and grunge silver and crosses? Sounds like the perfect mixture for add-ons on a hot day such as this, when the only logical thing to wear out is a breezy plain white tee. Sometimes even the simplest pairings of a white shirt and black stretch pants can be played up with some accessories.

Also, you might notice in these photos that my bangs have been cut a bit too short. You got me--I do have a habit of cutting my own bangs. LOL. It would be advisable to leave these to the professionals, yes, but sometimes they just need a tad bit of a trim. Though apparently, I did more than trimming. I laugh at my clumsiness! They're at the perfect length now though... at least until the next time I impulsively butcher them again.


xx
Megann

----------
Got three more slots for the March button swaps! Click here to find out more. 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Outfit's really nice. Something I would love to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shoes! great style. followed you dear, i hope you follow back! :)

    love,ace
    picturemelove
    http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit~! love your photos! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://colorloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how something so simple as white t-shirt and black pants could look so adorable on you! Those accesories and shoes are also awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the accessories and shoes really did the trick for this look :)

      Delete
  5. simple but cool ♥ your accessories are amazing

    http://theinstyler.blogspot.com
    http://theinstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not much into silvers now, but I thought I'd get more use out of them :)

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.