Like performers living life on the go

A current song obsession of mine is called Circus Girl, by a current artist obsession, Mindy Gledhill. This explains the title, which has v...

A current song obsession of mine is called Circus Girl, by a current artist obsession, Mindy Gledhill. This explains the title, which has very little to do with what I actually did on this day that I wore this look out.

Levi's button-down | Landmark dress | Tomato watch

Last week, I went to Makati to meet up with my good friend from college, Niña. The afternoon went by pretty fast, though, since we basically went around the mall trying to look for some Hawaiian luau themed things like the lei or garland, and some other accessories my mom needed.


We capped off our day with Wee Nam Kee, ordering my favorite steamed Hainanese chicken and Cereal Prawns. By the end of it, we were completely full! Thanks for a fun time, Niña!


xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hello!
    I honestly don't know how I stumbled across your blog, but I'm so glad that I did! You're style is AMAZING and so are your posts! Sending love from the US,
    -Crystal
    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's really nice to hear. Thank you Crystal!

      Delete
  2. You look so feminine in this outfit. I really like it :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES
    --from DAVAO--
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so childish. hehe ang cute.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got to spend a little bit of time with your friend! And I love the way you tied on knot on your shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.