ringing in 2013, following tradition

My new year's eve was spent the same way I have been spending it the past years. After the mass, we went home and waited for 12 o'cl...

My new year's eve was spent the same way I have been spending it the past years. After the mass, we went home and waited for 12 o'clock to strike so that we could watch fireworks light up the sky. It was beautiful, as always. And though I lack photos from our little lights show, in my defense, I was definitely pre-occupied with exchanging 'happy new year' greetings with my family and neighbors, plus jumping up and down a bit in hopes of still gaining a few inches in height even if I have gone past the growing age of 21. By some miracle, who knows, right? Then, we had our new year's eve feast.



I have a lot to be thankful for in the past year:
- Celebrated my first year at my first work. Since then, I have decided to move on from that as well.
- I have loved and lost, and celebrated Valentine's day for the first time.
- I visited Boracay for the first time, as well as other destinations in the Philippines with friends.
- I have had more time to work on my blog, and from there, have had more time to do other blog-related things (e.g. projects and attending events).
- I caught DJs like Calvin Harris, Benny Benassi, Dirty South, R3hab, etc. live! I'm still hopeful that I'll get to watch Swedish House Mafia this year too (January 16, to be exact).
- I met new friends, lost some, and retained those I should.

And this year, I just want to outdo my 2012 self. I feel like there's so much more I have to do, so much more I have to experience and conquer. It is always wonderful to ring in the new year with family. I hope you all had a great time celebrating too! Happy 2013 to everyone!

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your outfit and the pictures, you all look amazing! Happy new year!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your look ad your Mom looks stylish, too. Btw, I just followed you. I hope you can check my blog and follow me, too.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.