Work Wear: Details in fabric

Feeling a bit fancy last Friday when I was getting ready to go to work, so I decided to go with this dress and covered up with this beautifu...

Feeling a bit fancy last Friday when I was getting ready to go to work, so I decided to go with this dress and covered up with this beautiful blazer that used to be my mom's. It's no stranger to this blog, as you've seen it several times! But I love the print and the structure that I just can't help to throw it own when I feel like my look needs something extra. Plus, I opted for this backless dress because I had an event to attend to that evening, so all I needed to do was take off the blazer and add heels.

I'm sucker for anything with fancy back details.
Tweeds blazer | Find 'n Flaunt dress | Manels sandals

As for the event that I attended, I would like to congratulate the ASPIRE team (a group of Special Interest organizations from DLSU) for a successful launch party! Thank you for having us past presidents! It feels surreal that it's been two years since I was president of Writers' Guild. I absolutely love you guys! :)

What would you have worn for a day-to-night look?
I'll be back on Wednesday, so this is another scheduled post ;) Hope you like it!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

5 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.