Black and White

I realize I haven't posted anything in a while. I have just been busy catching up with some work before we hit another long weekend and ...

I realize I haven't posted anything in a while. I have just been busy catching up with some work before we hit another long weekend and will have to just put some things to rest for a while. So, for a "come-back" of some sort, here's what I wore to last week's Philippine Fashion Week, attending the show, L'Oreal Paris PH Presents Albert Andrada and Ezra Santos. Thank you to L'Oreal Paris Philippines for having me at their show.

I decided to go with a black dress that already made a statement on its own. I actually received this Rajo Laurel dress from L'Oreal Paris PH a year ago and I knew it was about time to wear this out. I came from work and had to work a little magic when I transformed into this look while on our way to SMX. Thank you, Rovie, for letting me turn your car into a dressing room! ;)


 
F-Stop faux fur vest | Rajo Laurel dress | Chick Flick shoes
Photos by Angel Rodriguez (A BIG FAT THANK YOU FOR E-MAILING ALL OF THEM!)

I know you all remember Angelina Jolie during this year's Oscars night wearing that black dress with a slit. She attracted even more attention each time she posed for a camera, putting out her right leg. It was just inevitable; I simply had to mimic this pose for fun (and because I was pressured by Angel and Rovie to!). Haha good, clean fun, my friends!

So what did you do this Halloween? I actually went with a quiet evening chilling with my BFFs from high school. Which reminds me, I'll share with you our weekend in Batangas in my next post!


Have a lovely long weekend. And wherever you are going, be safe! :)
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Stunning dress and shoes! :)
    SEXY lang ang peg. I love it :))
    - xoxo, FRANCES


    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/


    Have you joined my birthday giveaway yet?
    You have 17 days left to join!
    Click this link to get a colorful, floral bustier dress! Goodluck! :)

    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/2012/09/floral-bustier-dress-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frances! :) I was so worried I couldn't pull it off. Haha!

      Delete
  2. anong sinabi ni angelina jolie sa legs mo? HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha crazy ka! :p My left leg says thank you. Haha!

      Delete
  3. you look glamorous! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang lupet naman ng dress na yan!!!! Edi ikaw na 'te!! Ikaw na ikaw na!! Hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.