Work Wear: Initially Indiana

Tuesday morning, I tweeted a photo of what I was wearing so far--sans necklace and other accessories--for that day, captioning, "Why ...

Tuesday morning, I tweeted a photo of what I was wearing so far--sans necklace and other accessories--for that day, captioning, "Why do I feel like Indiana Jones?". I knew it was a lame attempt at referencing the look I had on, but I really couldn't grasp how I felt about the look. Basta I really liked the look I ended up with. Thinking about it now though, I should have said something within the lines of safari. Yeah.


vintage crochet cover-up; thrifted top; Plains and prints pants; Centropelle shoes (via Zalora); House Of Luxe claw cuff; YSL-inspired arty ring (gift); Bubbles necklace

I've never really owned brown/khaki pants in my life. So on a random trip to the mall last Monday, I got these trousers from Plains and Prints (I love their current collection!). I thought it was worth the purchase because it seemed to fit me nicely when I was staring at it for a good 10 minutes in the dressing room; plus, I thought I needed more dressy pants, too. I actually wanted another item from the store, which was a maxi skirt that I believe had a big floral print. I'm not too sure... my memory fails me. I would show you a photo, but I can't find it online right now. Anyway, I had to let it go because I don't really need one right now.


Nowadays, I don't often shop at the mall anymore because I find it more convenient to go online. And although it is simply easier to sit at home in front of the laptop, nothing beats trying out a bunch of things to really get a feel of each product.


Oh! And I just wanted to share--my co-worker told me that this was a different look for me. I'm not quite sure what that meant, but I hope it worked! I really can't put a finger on what to call my personal style. Up until now, I'm still in the process of trying out different things and seeing which ones I like. What do you think about this look? :)

Yay, it's already Friday tomorrow! Although, to be honest, I thought it was already Friday today. Haha! Guess I'm ready for the weekend.

Hope you are having a lovely week so far!
Love you all
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

8 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.