The Perks Of Being A Wallflower advanced screening

Oh my gosh, you guys! I'm currently using my Blackberry as a mobile hotspot and I'm so amazed ( noob , LOL). I've been trying to...

Oh my gosh, you guys! I'm currently using my Blackberry as a mobile hotspot and I'm so amazed (noob, LOL). I've been trying to figure out how to work it and I've finally connected my laptop to it. My brother needs the internet for some important business call so I had to disconnect, but fortunately I have my BB. Yay! Anyway...


Last Tuesday, I was part of the lucky group who had first dibs on seeing the movie The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I have not gotten around to reading the book, and although the book is usually better with these film adaptations, I have no basis to tell you my thoughts regarding this. I did, however, take cue from Emma Watson's character, Sam's style. I thought she looked put-together most of the time so I chose to wear this to the advanced screening in SM Megamall.


I don't normally wear clothes in the shade of orange as loud as this, but I thought the mesh detailing was really pretty. Also, I like dresses because they're very easy to work with. The perks of owning a dress? Just throw one on and you can change up the look depending on the accessories you use. You can even go without the accessories! Thanks Pink Fashion!

Pink Fashion dress | Centropelle heels (via Zalora) | Tomato bangles | rings from random botique

Yes, I will still make time for reading the book. There is simply is no substitute for good literature. Words just have a different way of telling a story, I believe. Thank you to Astroplus, Philips, and Alcatel, and also to Netbooster for the invite!

Have you seen the movie and/or read the book? Let me know your thoughts :)
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. love the whole look! :) I just want to ask how to put the hype button from lookbook on a blog post? thanks! :)


    NEW POST on my blog, please visit and follow here:
    http://weirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    thankies! :)
    xoxo,
    TWP

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I love the dress, the shoes and the ring!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the book and it's SUPER good. Planning to watch the movie too! Love that dress btw :)

    xxxx,

    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your dress. it is so pretty. :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read the fricking book, woman! Or at least read my review here: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/09/movie-review-perks-of-being-wallflower.html (Naks! Nice segue for a plug! Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing dress! just found your blog and we love it :) following you now




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha that´s what i do with my iphone when i´m on a train and works perfectly most of the times! you look lovely btw!

    www.ketchembunnies.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.