a pimped out blog, funky green drink, shoes for sale

True to that image I just posted above, I'll be pretty random in this post. I'm actually semi-rushing this because I'm he...


True to that image I just posted above, I'll be pretty random in this post. I'm actually semi-rushing this because I'm hearing thunder and although I'm hoping that there won't be any power shortage any time soon, I'm playing it safe. I've scheduled an outfit post to be up tomorrow night as well, but you can already have a preview of it on my right sidebar.

Speaking of my right sidebar, notice anything different? That is, of course, if you've been to my blog before. YES! I changed the layout (again). However, I didn't have the heart to do a complete overhaul of my header. Somehow I feel like that image I killed my hand Photoshop-ing is already like an official logo of this blog. Yes, I made it; but no, I am not a graphic artist. I traced it off of one my pictures--like my Twitter background (you can see the photo I based it off of on my Facebook page post). Let me know what you think about this [even more] colorful look?

Now speaking of color, I've been drinking this funky green drink I posted a photo off on Twitter (FOLLOW ME!). I got a few questions asking what it was--it's Barley. You can check out some info about it here. But basically it's grass powder. I know that sounds gross, and I do feel like a cow after a while hahaha! But it's not that bad. It's actually sweeter than I had expected. It's similar to wheatgrass--and if you've heard anything about wheatgrass, then you would know it's good for you too. Youtube guru NikkiPhillippi (I love her!!!) has a video on it too.

And since we're talking food now, I guess I should tell you I'm also on a fish and veggies diet. So last Sunday, I went to The Old Spaghetti House to have lunch with the whole family. It was a birthday celebration for my brother B and a going-away gathering for my brother A. I had the Blackened Fish Fillet with Pineapple Salsa and Cilantro Rice--now my new favorite! No, I'm not exactly trying to lose weight. It's more of a health issue for me. It's not to restricting though, as I can still have chicken or beef but only in moderation. Pork is definitely out of the picture though. It's just something I have to get through for now.

By the way, I'm selling two pairs of heels. You can check them out here.

THAT'S IT! I told you this was going to be random. But I guess I somehow tied it all together? Hahaha! I hope this wasn't too long (I bet it was though LOL). If you have any questions about anything I posted above or maybe you just want to share something as well, leave it in the comments section below or shoot me an e-mail at megann.stylesurgery[at]gmail.com and I'll definitely read them :) 

I'll talk to you guys again later. Wait up for another post!
Love you all
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. galing mo naman beb how you can do this :) sana i can layout my blog too!

    Rovie,
    The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were always the best in logo and fixing up your blog, twin!:) cool that we changed ng sabay!^_^

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.