Work Wear: Give a little love

Hi style surgeons! It's been a while since the last outfit post. If you've come across my previous post, you probably have an idea a...

Hi style surgeons! It's been a while since the last outfit post. If you've come across my previous post, you probably have an idea as to why it has taken me a while to have a new post up. Manila is better now, though. The sun shone today after a week of nothing but rain clouds covering our sky. Although we still experienced some rain within today, it certainly is better weather. We're hoping for positive news in the coming days.

Now on to the outfit I have for you today...

I have those moments when I'm not so sure how I ended up with the outfit I'm wearing. At this point, I am beginning to realize that I don't have enough appropriate clothes for the weather. I've stocked up on too many summer-y clothes that won't work for--well--work. So it has been a struggle trying to get dressed in the morning.

The Posh Wardrobe top; Playful Fabrics skirt; Cinderella tights; Centropelle heels (via Zalora); Tomato bangles; Anagon Collection rose ring; House Of Luxe heart ring


I find it funny when I get asked about the size of my closet. It's almost always assumed that I have a big space for clothes when I don't :p My room is small and I have a regular-sized one, same with my brothers. I really just try to work with what I already have; mixing and matching them, trying to go for different looks each time so pieces don't look too familiar or overused. I know for a fact this skirt has made way too many appearances on this blog, but I really have gotten good use out of it.

Speaking of clothes, it's one of the many things you can donate to groups who are gathering relief goods to distribute to those who have been affected by the recent monsoon rain that swept Manila off-guard. You can check out http://tinyurl.com/ReliefPH to for the online directory for relief operations and see which one is closest to you.


How has everyone been?
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This skirt is lovely. You can't feature it too much, in my opinion!

    I struggle to find outfits for cooler weather too. I just don't like dressing for the cold!

    Becky
    xx
    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi megan! its good to see you are ok!
    and more sunshine for mnl :)
    i love your top here, btw! and yay to mixing and matching :)

    v

    www.onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral skirt and hope you're all well and safe.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits and your blog! Cute floral skirt and I love that top :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.