Work Wear: How to tame a leopard

Today, my legs have decided to look thinner than usual. I am bottom-heavy--which is part of my everyday-dilemma when it comes to dressing...


Today, my legs have decided to look thinner than usual. I am bottom-heavy--which is part of my everyday-dilemma when it comes to dressing up/purchasing clothes--so seeing this relative proportionality amazes me. Then again, I think about why they did get thin and it's just sad because it was because I got sick and not because I exercised or anything like that. Exercise--I've been lacking a lot of it since I graduated and have not been rowing with the DLSU Dragonboat team since then.


But I did put together this look in my head during the time I was just lying in bed. I couldn't wait to get it all together and actually see how it would turn out. I wanted to tame the leopard print, so I decided for this pullover I got for only P100 (more or less $2). What do you think? I've always had a place in my heart for neutrals.

Thrifted pullover & leopard dress; Cinderella tights; YRYS belt & bangles; Tomato watch; House Of Luxe choker; Centropelle shoes (via Zalora)

And the fact that I get to layer now because it's starting to get chilly due to the rainy season--my inner fashionista is pleased! Hope you're all having a great week so far :)

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I love the leopard dress!

    I've been yoyo-ing with exercising too, I need to have better discipline. But that's so cool that you were on a dragonboat team! I've been to one lesson and haven't gone back yet, even though I love rowing!

    Love & Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I really don't get time to exercise because of my work schedule. It's super hectic and I wouldn't want to faint in the middle of exercise just because I'm forcing myself to even when I'm tired :( Hope we'll both get back to rowing :)

      Delete
  2. pretty outfit, twin!:) love the layering and shoes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look!great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sorta have the same name! :) Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this idea of "taming the leopard". you look absolutely beautiful, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.