Style Challenge: 90s Teen Flick

How else would you go about rocking a 90s teen flick -inspired look if not going for the knee-high socks and plaid blazer with dainty rib...


How else would you go about rocking a 90s teen flick-inspired look if not going for the knee-high socks and plaid blazer with dainty ribbon cuffs? I simply see no other way around this, really. I took cue from the movie Clueless, which is one of my classic faves from that era of teen flicks (others include 10 Things I Hate About You, Never Been Kissed, and The Wedding Singer). Here's what I wore to the Flique Magazine Launch. Let me know what you think :)

Blazer from Aie's booth at BU2; Posh Wardrobe top & shorts; Mappleberry cuff; Nail art by Nail It!; Primadonna wedges; High socks from Robinson's Department Store

Photos taken by Rovie.

I was going for the more preppy Clueless fashion with the almost too-put-together look. That beautiful red suede shorts came just in time! I bought it from The Posh Wardrobe and it's available in other colors as well. I wish I could have them all, really. Buying shorts from online shops is always risky for me, but so far, this has not become a problem for me when purchasing from The Posh Wardrobe. I just featured them in a recent At the Check-Out post!

Which 90s teen flick would inspire your look if you had to dress as such? :)
Can't tell you guys how much I missed going online, posting, and reading blogs! I'm so happy to be healing well!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. You look so adorable! Those shorts are really lovely.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!! :) Love your poses in these shots, Megann! Adorableee!! ♥ You really rocked the 90s teen flick look! ;)

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutie! love the whole combination <3


    http://swlfashionvenom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.