Up in the Skye

For the Status Earthly Delights event that was held at Skye Lounge last Saturday, the attire was hippie chic . I wasn't really planning...

For the Status Earthly Delights event that was held at Skye Lounge last Saturday, the attire was hippie chic. I wasn't really planning on any big outfit for that day because I had the Bloggers United Bazaar 3 event to attend to first and then the Status Earthly Delights next. I didn't want to be bothered by bringing another set of outfit when I won't be staying that long in BU3 anyway, so I thought I'd wear something that's appropriate and easy to move around in---hence, the dress you are about to see.

Dress from an online shop; Chick Flick coral chunky heels
Tomato green watch

A lot of people have been asking me about my watch(es), when in fact I only have one from Tomato and it's a SET--the strap is changeable! I blogged about it here, so if you'd like to see the whole set just click that link :)

Simone's Closet braided highlighter bracelet
Necklace from a random stall in my province
SM Accessories scarf

Hippie dressing is all about comfortable clothing. They incorporate a lot of feathers and/or flowers. So to go by this flower power-esque theme, I chose a floral dress and used this beautiful scarf from SM Accessories I purchased back in college which I don't get to use so often because of its flashy bead details. Thought this was the perfect time for those ;)


I won't bore you with any more details since I think I really do talk a lot in outfit posts :( Haha! So just let me know what you think! I absolutely loved taking photos at Skye Lounge.

Thank you to my sister Rovie for being the woman behind the lens!

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love it, Megann! <3
    Hippie chic indeed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megann! ;) I know this kind of unexpected, but I awarded you a Kreativ Blogger Award. See my post here: http://obscuritieswithburstsofsunshine.blogspot.com/2012/06/honored.html

    Thank you! ;) xx

    P.S. Love the outfits!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes! And you're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty!! :) Love your shoes talaga ♥

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit, Meg! love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.