Throw in some green

With one of the biggest color trend for this season being mint green, I think my obsession with owning pieces in the said color has made ...


With one of the biggest color trend for this season being mint green, I think my obsession with owning pieces in the said color has made me develop a certain attraction towards the color green itself. You see, despite going to schools whose official colors are green and white (Animo! ;p), I have never really taken a liking to the color outside of having it as a school uniform. I might be a little late in this, but people adapt to colors at different pace I suppose. Like when I posted about wearing orange, some people told me that they have just recently been drawn to the color - while I, on the other hand, have been so in love with it for the longest time.

 Anti-Fashion Manila lace cropped top; Simone's Closet long skirt; Michaela bag

Recently, I've been taking a longer look at pieces in mint green and emerald green. I find that these two variations of green have a certain attitude that is uniquely theirs, while still maintaining a charm and elegance. One of my first acquisitions of a garment in green, since this realization of my fascination for the color, is a nice long skirt from Simone's Closet. It's also my first time to buy from Denise; however, I have been looking at her store for some time now.

Bubbles necklace; mom's pink braided belt

But I think what's important is to remember that trends are trends--they come and go. So if you are a working girl like me and have other priorities for which you are allotting your earnings, if you're planning to follow a trend or have developed a liking for a certain trend, get the styles/colors which is still YOU. Don't just follow something because it's what's in. The main thing is to still be comfortable with what you're wearing because at the end of the day, it will show in the way you carry yourself.

Tomato watch; Simone's Closet braided bracelet

I wore this to a meeting for a possible project. I can't say much because it's still at the planning stage, but hopefully it pushes through!

Anyway, I'm off to run some errands. Mother's Day is tomorrow and I'm thinking of getting my mom a second gift. Still thinking. I already got her something from Mango last week, but if I find something she'll like then I'll probably get her that too. Talk to you guys later! :)

Remember, wear the trend and don't let the trend wear you ;)
♥ Megann

Thank you to Carlo of Pixel Perfect for taking my photos!
P.S. Please like Pixel Perfect on Facebook!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awww! I don't know why pero napa-smile din ako when I saw your smile sa isang photo. *_* Yiee! HAHA! But I love this look, Megann, and I think you're really gorgeous with colorful outfits! ♥ Bonding sooooon!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watch with the neon bracelet :)

    161cm.com

    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the colors of your outfit megann! hop to see you soon! party?? haha

    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the necklace!

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.