Preview

From the highly viewed Call Me Maybe  video, here are the It Girls on the cover of Preview Magazine's 17th Anniversary Issue ! I can'...

From the highly viewed Call Me Maybe video, here are the It Girls on the cover of Preview Magazine's 17th Anniversary Issue! I can't wait for the weekend so I can drop by the mall and get a copy of this!

Still, I am puzzled by how Liz Uy was able to strike such a pose on top of the metal bar. IN HEELS. Luxe sportswear. I absolutely love the cover.


Bloggers United on Saturday. I won't be selling for those asking, but I'll definitely be there for most of the day :) See you?
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh I love this! will definitely get a copy!! <3



    http://swlfashionvenom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.