3 prints in 1 day

I've been meaning to try and push the envelope on the print-on-print trend, but I've never gone beyond combining two prints... un...


I've been meaning to try and push the envelope on the print-on-print trend, but I've never gone beyond combining two prints... until today. Feeling extra frilly, I got my black and grey floral blazer to pair with my floral skirt. As for my third printed piece, this is something my friend from New Zealand, Sophie, gave me. The print is almost floral, only it's more like paint blotches. Cute!


My mom also got surprised that I was able to work the three pieces together. I suppose I'm new at this, while the rest of you are already way ahead of me combining bolder pieces. But I think what made this look still appear put-together is the darker accents/details like the blacks and the dark blues.

Anagon Collection pink feather earrings

I have two giveaways running right now: the Soul Sister Clothing giveaway and the Little Louie's Cupcakes giveaway. For those posting their status, please make sure that everything is properly tagged and you followed the mechanics to qualify. Especially for those on Facebook, make sure that the names "Little Louie's Cupcakes" and "Style Surgery by Megann" are active tags :) Otherwise, they show up as content unavailable and we won't be able to check them :(

Tweeds blazer; Supre top; Playful Fabrics skirt; Centropelle shoes; Promod bag
Tomato silver watch & bangles; BCBGMAXAZRIA black beaded bracelet; gift pink beaded necklace (used as bracelet); 'M' ring band from Nuvali


Have a blessed Holy Week!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. love the mixing of florals! :)


    http://xoxostrawberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad they worked out well together :) I was really running out of ideas that day.

      Delete
  2. You were able to rock this print-on-print trend, Megann! :) Love all the details in this outfit! ♥

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Arnie! Still getting the hang of working with colors and girly prints, so that means a lot :)

      Delete
  3. WOWOWOWOOWOWOWO! I love the outfit, it's so original!!
    I love the misture with the different prints!!

    http://stylefashionfamous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.