To look at you in the afternoon of March, never the same

Forgot to adjust the ISO settings of my camera during this shoot, so please forgive the grainy photos! We were trying to catch the Jamba Ju...

Forgot to adjust the ISO settings of my camera during this shoot, so please forgive the grainy photos! We were trying to catch the Jamba Juice event (read here) and we were sort of late already :P

mom's oversized top; Anagon Collection wire collar necklace; Bubbles tassel necklace

As usual, events in the south entail laid back dressing. But of course, I make it a point not to lose my personal style despite the "dressing down", hence the accessories and mix-and-match! For this one, I mixed more put-together pieces like the bandage skirt and the sweet black flats with a more slouchy top and fun colorful bangles from Mauve. I actually made a mullet effect with the top by tucking the front part in (I just don't have a photo showing that, boo). What do you think? :)

Anti-Fashion Manila bandage skirt; black flats from Greenhills; hobo bag from a random stall in ATC; Tomato black watch; Mauve colored bangles

Don't you just love these beautiful bangles? Knew I just had to get them when I saw them on Mauve's Facebook page! Pure love! :) Perfect colors for summer too.

Thank you to James for these photos :)

I LOVE GETTING E-MAILS! If you have questions, requests, love notes, or really, you just want to chit-chat, you may e-mail me at megann.jabola@gmail.com :) I'll be waiting! Hee!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love the look! And oh, I find your new blog header super cuuuute! :)

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gemnikka! :) Hope to meet you soon :)

      Delete
  2. U're overusing that skirt. Indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always loved how you pile up your accessories, Megann!! :) You look sooo pretty in these photos! ♥ See you more soon!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, babe! You're prettier! See youuu :)

      Delete
  4. that's is a really cute spring look! and i just loove your necklace, a really beautiful piece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's actually two necklaces I piled on :) The wire collar one is custom-made by Ana at http://anagoncollection.tk :)

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.