I'm seeing spots... and stripes

Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in Papaya Milk (C51) Tomato  watch w/ changeable strap | Tanzessories  bottlecap ri...


Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in Papaya Milk (C51)
Tomato watch w/ changeable strap | Tanzessories bottlecap ring | Anagon Collection leaf connector ring & native american ring 

You might think I'm being ironic posting this look right after I just posted about going light for summer when it comes to clothing. But really, the pieces I wore were very weather-friendly and it wasn't too hot that day either; plus, I was out at night with a couple of girl friends from college for a fun food trip at Mercato too. I suppose this is very midnight market-appropriate.

Mixing print on print in darker shades and used my trusty electric blue bodycon skirt from Anti-Fashion Manila with a thin red belt to brighten up this ensemble.

 The Black Shop cardigan | thrift leopard scarf | striped tube top | wooden necklace from Quezon Province | Anti-Fashion bodycon skirt | Mi Lujuria boots | random hobo bag | YRYS red belt

Lately I've been getting questions about how I go about my (full) bangs/fringe because they apparently curl inwards "the right way". And to be quite honest, that's the only part of my hair that really cooperates without me doing anything drastic. I don't iron it or blow dry it. It just curls inwards like that. Don't worry though, because the rest of the hair are pretty much a pack of rebels--which is why they're tamed through a tucked french braid and other hair-twisting styles for that matter. :(

Take good care of your crowning glory, girls! To much sun isn't good for the hair at all. Take it from someone who's had her hair relaxed and exposed under the sun during various track & field and dragonboat competitions. Sigh

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love love love your shoes! And that red skinny belt. Um, and the scarf. Mostly, the whole outfit haha. It's a very cute pattern-mixing look. :)

    Happy Thursday,
    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mixture of prints here!:) stripes and animal print...wild! hehe love how your style is evolving, twin! and buti ka pa..nung nag pa full bangs are before laging may "window" sa gitna haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really digging this outfit! Love the print mixing. And I like your bangs. I'm glad the cooperate with you!

    Great blog!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable! I am in love with stripes right now. I love the mix matching of patterns here. And your lipstick is great too! so cute! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love the combination of stripes with leopard print, and have been guilty of mixing the two myself! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.