Have you gotten a mullet yet?

The mullet style is probably one of my favorite trends because of its versatility. A leopard printed mullet skirt such as the one I DIY-...


The mullet style is probably one of my favorite trends because of its versatility. A leopard printed mullet skirt such as the one I DIY-ed (in this post) could be perfect for a night out with friends or for an event, whereas a light-colored mullet skirt would be perfect for a stroll at the park. Just slip on a nice pair of sandals and you're good to go! But nowadays, skirts aren't the only things mullet-ed (if there is such a term... which I'm sure there's none HAHAHA!), and I couldn't be any happier!

The Ramp braided belt

When I saw that F-Stop was selling this beautiful powder blue top, I knew I just had to get it before anyone else did! I love that it incorporated different materials such as the mesh-like one for the majority of the piece, and the cotton side panels. Cute, right? :)

Tomato bangles and white watch; Coco Girl airplane connector ring; Anagon Collection black ring and braided cross necklace; mom's circles necklace

Coincidentally, I wore this on the same day that I had a meeting with F-Stop owner, Melai! Hi babe! :P We finally "officially" met!


I also find the mullet style perfect for spring/summer especially when lightweight materials are used because they turn out so flowy and perfect for those "drive-by wind" shots. You know, the ones where your clothes suddenly gets a bit blown by the win and it creates this gorgeous wave. Ah, I can't explain! BUT... who's with me on this?? Yes? Yes? :)


F-Stop mullet top; Anti-Fashion bandage skirt; Mi Lujuria studded boots; hobo bag from a random stall in ATC

So, have you tried a mullet style piece yet? :)

♥ Megann
P.S. A giveaway is coming!!! Come back soon!!! :) #SSxSS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.