South vibes rolling

I can't stop bringing up how chill the south vibe is. I mean, people are really laid back, easy lang  and very friendly. It's really...

I can't stop bringing up how chill the south vibe is. I mean, people are really laid back, easy lang and very friendly. It's really highly likely that you'll bump into someone you know especially at the malls. I'm particularly inclined to Muntinlupa since this is really where I grew up. Despite living in crazy Manila for more than 3 years (during my college days), nothing beats coming home to that cozy, relax lang feeling. :) I guess where you are also says a lot about how you dress up--I don't mean this only in terms of geography, but also the environment itself (including the people you're surrounded by, the structures, the places, etc).


So when I'm usually going to be just around Muntinlupa, it's highly likely that I'll be in something more laid back and easy to move around in. Went more casual with the outfit for a day of catching up and watching Manila Kingpin: The Untold Story of Asiong Salonga with a friend. By the way, I liked the movie. Legit! Great story :)



Notice that I always like tucking in the front of an oversized top and letting the back part just hang. Personally, I find this as an easy way to achieve that "effortless-I-don't-care-but-I-really-do" look ;)

Tomato bangles & bracelet; Tanzessories ByEntcyclers bottlecap statement ring; Anagon Collection cross ring & keyboard piece ring.
 Preloved Parfait top; Market! Market! shorts; Mi Lujuria ankle boots; random mall stall hobo bag

What about you? What's your go-to/trick to achieve a laid back look? :)

By the way, if you loved the accessories in this post, you have the chance to own something from Anagon Collection and Tanzessories ByEntcyclers too! JUST CLICK HERE to join the #StyleSurgeryGiveaway! :)


Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i wanna watch asiong salonga na! haha. i love the rings btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually see taft people dress this way and I love how even you already graduated that I see the taft in you still. :) Makes me miss you!! huhuhu

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.