At the Check-Out: Anagon Collection

Since meeting up with Ana the first time, I found her to already be a sweet and nice person. Even during the time I was just ordering, sh...

Since meeting up with Ana the first time, I found her to already be a sweet and nice person. Even during the time I was just ordering, she was also very accommodating and was quick to answer my questions since I had a couple of online shopping woes.


Most famous for its custom-made wire arts, Anagon Collection not only makes sure to create pieces that are unique, but also suited to the client's personal style, which is also why Ana offers customizing accessories. I've had rings customized before and it's they're a few of my absolute favorite pieces to date!

All product photos above are from Anagon Collection's site.

If you've read my older outfit posts too, you'll see that I tag Anagon Collection quite a lot--actually, in almost every entry I've got an Anagon Collection piece on.


Anagon Collection strives to make fashion affordable/pocket-friendly, especially for college fashionistas on a budget. Starting out during her college days, Ana knew how important it was to find pieces that are worth the price, and so, this is exactly what she is offering through the brand.

Anagon Collection is on MULTIPLY and FACEBOOK!

And because I want you guys to have the chance to own something Anagon Collection too, check out this giveaway! :)

Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.