Plaid & Sailboats

During the Bloggers United bazaar part 2 last December 3, 2011, I didn't really do much of shopping. But since items were priced reall...

During the Bloggers United bazaar part 2 last December 3, 2011, I didn't really do much of shopping. But since items were priced really low that day, I decided to at least take advantage and find a few new additions to my closet. One of which is this adorable (lakas maka-Blair Waldorf) blazer from Aie of Walk In Aie's Shoes. I met her during the Revlon Make-Over Weekend and she was really very sweet. I guess I would describe her style as sweet and classy yet very wearable. :)


And since this blazer does have that Blair Waldorf vibe, I decided to channel the upper east sider for a day! ;) I guess you can say I went all out with this, sans the leggings because that just won't do for this day's weather. :p


Too many ribbons, I'm going to explode! Haha! But don't you think the ends of the sleeves of the blazer are just too cute to resist? :) Partly the reason why I was so set on buying it. I honestly held on to the blazer once I saw it on the rack and didn't let go until I was sure if I was going to get it or not (you know how fast the hands of bargain hunters are! Hehe)


I tried to avoid looking too "put together" by going for print on print, and this time, it's an unusual combination of plaid and sailboats (on my dress). This dress is an absolute favorite I scored from Thrift to UK. Watch out for my post about them! ;)


Oh, and I wore my new suede pumps (again) from Landmark. It's actually becoming an instant favorite and go-to pair! :) Don't you just love that it's gray? I do! :>


 From Bloggers United blazer; Thrift to UK dress; Landmark heels
From a random mall stall peacock ring; from Nuvali 'M' ring band; Anagon Collection owl and cross rings.

Well that's it for this post! New year's eve is coming up and I hope you are all ready for 2012! :) Make sure to enjoy the remaining days of 2011 because 2012 is a whole new chapter to write. Yep, I'm one of those who see new years as new beginnings. ;) I'm thinking of actually having a solid new year's resolution this time as one of my new year's resolutions! Like, I'll list down things that are actually attainable for the year and maybe some surprising ones too... and make sure to cross them out (and not forget). :p

What's your new year's resolution?
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. you look adorable! I like how there are too many bows in your outfit. I am a sucker for those. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! I actually like that your outfit has too many bows. I am a sucker for those. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jenn: Hi dear!! Thank you so much! :) I love bows. They're an instant "girlifier" to any outfit! Hee! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.