Light and Loose

Lately my outfits have been either borderline corporate or totally casual. I don't know what's up with the weather or myself these ...

Lately my outfits have been either borderline corporate or totally casual. I don't know what's up with the weather or myself these days, but I guess this is also a good way to show you how, as I've described it, "my style undergoes surgery every day."

I really don't know how to classify my style. Even when I was asked about it for my Smashion interview, I just wanted to say that my style is a dash of this and that! I couldn't decide/put my finger on it. Hmmm, what do you guys think?

All I know is I love dressing up (or down), depending on the occasion. :)


That beautiful blue neck piece is from Island Girl. Thank you so much for the early Christmas gift! :) If you want one for yourself and would rather see the pieces in person than online, Island Girl will be in Port 88 Bazaar at the Megatent, Ortigas from December10 to 11, 2011.

I personally have my eyes set on other pieces from the brand, so I'm definitely going back for more.

Mom's oversized/sack top, Space white shorts, Mi Lujuria studded ankle boots, Island Girl necklace, SM Accessories bangles, Style Scene white and gold bracelet, Tomato leopard print strapped watch, Mango bag

Anyway, this is what I wore during my first Yabu experience, by the way, so the loose top is very fitting for downing a plateful of tonkatsu and more. ;p What do you guys think?

I think I have one or two more outfit post backlogs, keep checking back! :) I'll be busy with work starting next week, so I hope I'll still be able to do outfit posts. Cross your fingers with me?


Take it easy,
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have read a few blogs featuring Island Girl accessories. The pieces are really lovely! I will definitely buy one. Thanks for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style Megann! Thanks for stopping by StyleCandy :)

    Hugs,
    Nikki
    http://www.stylecandy.net

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.