Clean and Classy

Please don't mind my eyes in these photos. I was up late the night before hence puffy eyes. At least now I know what I'll look like ...

Please don't mind my eyes in these photos. I was up late the night before hence puffy eyes. At least now I know what I'll look like if I had 'Asian eyes' hehehe. But anyway, for this day, I decided to go minimal and classy.


Instead of going for white and black, I turned to similar shades (or within the same color family) of cream and gray for a more youthful appeal. It's still the basics, but with a twist!

Tomato black beaded bangle and black & silver bangles; from random mall stall silver bangle

I also wanted to use my new bangles again from Tomato, which I am totally loving! Thank you to my cousins for the gift! I've actually been wanting to get black bangles for a while now but haven't found good ones that I liked, so this set and I are a match made in fashion heaven! ;) Think I'm slowly turning into a Tomato girl--affordable fashion, indeed! Decided to ditch the rings this time for a cleaner effect

People Are People dress (used as top); Forever 21 skirt; Centropelle peep toe pumps

What do you guys think? :) I think I'd refer to this as my breather outfit. It's like a detox from the amount of things I usually wear--since I do love layers and accessories.

A couple more hours until 2012 hits and I have one last post for 2011 that I should have up before the 31st ends! Hope you all stay tuned. :) Have a great time spending New Year's eve!

Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Really classy look Megann! :)
    Have a great 2012!


    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love that. perfect for office! happy new year megann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Vergil: Thank you, V! Have a great 2012 too. :)

    @ Liezyl: Thanks Liezyl! Happy new year! Have a grand time! :)

    @ Macy: Thanks, love. Happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.