What went down at the Up & Coming

These are just photos taken by Erika Tan during Meg Magazine's Up & Coming party for Camille Co and Laureen Uy. As I mentioned in m...

These are just photos taken by Erika Tan during Meg Magazine's Up & Coming party for Camille Co and Laureen Uy. As I mentioned in my previous post, Lissa Kahayon, Patricia Prieto and Kryz Uy modeled clothes from Coexist's and Stylebreak's latest collections.


I just loved Laureen Uy's vibrant red dress. She just popped in the sea of dark-colored "club wear". And the mesh. And the back. I don't need to explain anymore! Gorgeous.


And Camille Co, looking very pretty (as always) in this shiny number. 

 Lissa Kahayon
Kryz Uy 
Patricia Prieto
Congratulations to the ladies of that night, Laureen and Camille! :)


Thank you so much for letting me use your photos, Erix! Drop by her blog and read about this dancing fashionista's adventures.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.