Corporate Eggplant

Just thought I’d make things a little light around here by putting funny blog post tile to match my photos in taken in our front garden. Lik...

Just thought I’d make things a little light around here by putting funny blog post tile to match my photos in taken in our front garden. Like an eggplant in its “natural habitat.” Haha! You gotta learn to laugh at yourself sometimes. ;)

 mapleberry cuff; tomato watch in white strap; guess bag
 charles & keith shoes
 willow clothing top; robinsons dept store necklace

This is what I wore to an afternoon spent in an office in Makati. What am I doing there, you might ask? Or so I’d like to think you’re wondering. Haha! I was actually called for a job interview and exam. Results went well and I am thinking about the offer. No commitments yet because I’ve got a lot of things to consider. Not really sure if that’s my place.

Giveaway: Be on the list for Bloggers United 2! Click HERE to find out how!!
♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I am in love with your top! and hope all is well with the job hunting!:) miss you, twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! :) Btw, following your blog now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love the entire outfit! :)

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top! it flatters your body really well.. goodluck for thejob hunt..

    Btw- come drop by my blog if you have time and maybe follow each other if you like.. i would love to have more filipina blogger friends :)

    smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shoes..you look so chic goodluck on your application followed you now :)
    http://ilovekrz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes. Very gold dot ang peg :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the eggplant-- colored top! lol. It has an interesting silhoutte.

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.