Casual Thursday

Walked around Ayala {in a corpo  attire} and tired myself out. Post-job interview [slash] pamper afternoon, I slipped into a comfier ense...

Walked around Ayala {in a corpo attire} and tired myself out.

Post-job interview [slash] pamper afternoon, I slipped into a comfier ensemble and decided to take my new shoes for a stroll. I believe it was a well-deserved time of relaxation as we are nearing the end of this week. So much has happened, and I’m looking forward to what is to come.

gift bracelets; tomato watch in white strap
bought online shoes
h&m dress

Sorry for the bad quality photos! I had Ate take these after I was out the whole day and I just couldn’t wait to jump on my bed and sleep. Haha! Will try and make up for these in the next posts.

Meanwhile, take a minute to join my giveaway if you want to attend Bloggers United 2 for free! Also, don’t forget to drop by the St. James Bazaar in Ayala Alabang tomorrow and check out Anagon Collection’s and Island Girl’s booths!! Tweet me if you’re there. See you! ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Giveaway: Be on the list for Bloggers United 2!
Click HERE to find out how!!
♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.