What's Your Number?

I think one of the most interesting 'acting styles' (if that's what you call it) that I find really fun to watch is the awkward...

I think one of the most interesting 'acting styles' (if that's what you call it) that I find really fun to watch is the awkward girl/boy. Now, I'm sure at one point we found the 5-point character from She's Out of My League a 10; or would have loved to have the House Bunny as our house mother; or probably even wanted some Easy A. These adorkable characters (as the New Girl was described) are just too entertaining to resist! So next up on the movie list was What's Your Number?, starring the House Bunny herself, Anna Faris!

She's probably one of my favorite actresses and she certainly did not disappoint in this film. I loved her acting, as always, and it's an interesting plot. It wasn't dragging either. I don't know how much of the film I can put on here without spilling any details, so I'll stop right here and just encourage you to watch if you're looking to see a light/happy film.

{ Ruffled sheer top from Shapes | Floral skirt from an online shop | Black flats with ribbon from Greenhills }

I saw this gloomy day as a time to brighten things up in terms of my outfit. Wore my new favorite neck piece from Une Belle once again and used my new rings! 
 { Bangles from SM Accessories | Octopus watch from Une Belle | Airplane ring from Coco Girl }

And, introducing my new favorite ring--the octopus ring from Une Belle! It is absolutely gorgeous and BIG! I'm all for big and unique rings. And whenever I see something I haven't seen on anyone else before, I immediately gravitate towards it. I'm so glad R decided to get this!
 { Necklace from Une Belle }


Thank you to my brother for taking my photos! He was very patient and always asked me if I wanted to redo the shot. He even proposed this photo-op in front of a window display!


We had dinner at Red Kimono in Town after the movie. I really enjoyed their California Crunch! Great Tuesday spent with Bean and my brother! Thank you both!

So how's your week so far? What was the last movie you saw?

Follow me on TWITTER | Ask me on FORMSPRING
♥ ♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That's the last one I watched, too! :) Haha. Here's my review:

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/10/movie-review-whats-your-number.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabi ko na nga ba this was in town! are you from the south too?!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, definitely cute and fun, and the best part of it all is your smile! You look incredible! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your chic and preppy look! :)

    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @thestyleflux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls! :)

    @ mestizay: Yes, I'm from the south. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will follow your blog,because I like it ;)!Kiss
    If you want you can visit my blog

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.